Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyonce/Solange tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Beyonce/Solange tour Left_bar_bleue2/2Beyonce/Solange tour Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Beyonce/Solange tour Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce/Solange tour   Beyonce/Solange tour EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:14 pm

According to reports, Beyonce Knowles-Carter and Solange Knowles will begin a world tour together in April 2009.

Rap-Up reports that the 110-date world tour will touch down in such countries as Canada, Europe, the U.S., Mexico, South America, Japan, Africa, and Australia.

The U.S. dates include a one-week stand in Las Vegas.

Reports suggest that following the main show with Beyonce, fans will have access to an official after-party where they can see Solange perform at a smaller venue.

Beyonce’s new album “I Am…” is in stores November 18th with Solange’s sophomore album “SoL-AngeL and The Hadley St. Dreams” in stores now.
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Beyonce/Solange tour Left_bar_bleue0/0Beyonce/Solange tour Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Beyonce/Solange tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonce/Solange tour   Beyonce/Solange tour EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 am

damn beyonce you even wanna destory your sisters pride and hopes as well...damn shame lol! it's crazy she already ruined michelle and kelly and makes them thank they want amount to nothing but her own blood....but fo realz i don't care for beyonce or solange so i could really care less that they tour together...i don't think it will be successful b/c who's solange and beyonce fallling off...well at least she is to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones

Beyonce/Solange tour
Page 1 of 1