Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Left_bar_bleue1/1Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty
PostSubject: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 pm

According to Necole Bitchie, Monica and Keyshia Cole hooked up and completed a record during her trip the L.A. this past weekend. No word as of yet as to which of their albums it will appear or if it will be a future single. We'll reveal the title of the track soon. Don't want to give you too much at once! lol
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Mokeyshia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Left_bar_bleue0/0Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 pm

well thats good..i'm interested in what type of track they did together. we started to slowly get some updates and i hope they updates keep on comin' along now. i'm really excited about this new album and more than likely the song will be on both albums and possible be a single for both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Left_bar_bleue0/0Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Yes i'm sure it will be hot...i want a mid-temple or ballad..nothing fast!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male

Character sheet
dice:
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Left_bar_bleue1/1Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 am

MonicasMan wrote:
Yes i'm sure it will be hot...i want a mid-temple or ballad..nothing fast!!
I AGREE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Realness
Miss Thang
Realness

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : (Admin)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
dice:
Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Left_bar_bleue1/0Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 am

Im Sure that this will be on point!!! I thnk Monica is going to win a grammy this go round!
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:35 pm

a grammy is all we as fans come hope for this time around basically b/c monica is takin' her time with this album and really tryin' to come back strong with real quality music. so i hope she finally gets the recognition she deserves.
Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:03 pm

baby_j wrote:
a grammy is all we as fans come hope for this time around basically b/c monica is takin' her time with this album and really tryin' to come back strong with real quality music. so i hope she finally gets the recognition she deserves.
exactly baby j
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:58 pm

well keyshia just said on 106 that monica is on the album....so that means it's a duet and more than likely goin' to be a possible for single for both ladies.....but more than likely not mo's 1st she'll have a solo single first then right before the album drops her and keyshia release their single together. i'm so hype b/c i just have a feeling we bout to get some new monica real soon. she also said monica is a really good friend of her's which all of use knew but you know what ppl said about that situation!!!!
Back to top Go down
monica2
Miss Thang
monica2

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 am

yeah because at first she said she wasnt close with females but its good to see her and mo close like they are, they're the black paris and nicole i guess just hood
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm

LOL@monica2 comment...black paris and nicole but hood..thats whats up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)   Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica and Keyshia Cole(1 track 2getha)
Page 1 of 1