Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Left_bar_bleue2/2MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty
PostSubject: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Left_bar_bleue0/0MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm

i want them to sing this live again...SOON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin

Character sheet
dice:
MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Left_bar_bleue0/0MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 pm

i really liked this performance...i remember watchin' esp. after reading all those bogus rumors that they got into a actual brawl during rehearsal and how each had either black eye or busted lip...lmao...as you can see neither did. but it was a good performance!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Left_bar_bleue2/2MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:58 am

I really believe that brawl did happen. Monica and trandy really didn't have the best friendship in those days.
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 pm

jojo wrote:
I really believe that brawl did happen. Monica and trandy really didn't have the best friendship in those days.
you really think so...i wasn't so sure about it b/c i know how classy monica is in the public and i really didn't think it really went down at all. damn if it did i wish we had youtube back then... lol! but ion really believe it happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:50 pm

baby_j wrote:
jojo wrote:
you really think so...i wasn't so sure about it b/c i know how classy monica is in the public and i really didn't think it really went down at all. damn if it did i wish we had youtube back then... lol! but ion really believe it happened.

i dont think they really did...b/c they wouldnt be cool today if they did...my personal opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS   MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

MO AND BRAN MTV AWARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: Monica Exclusive Forum :: Monica Media Section-
Jump to: