Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julie Hudson video statement about family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Julie Hudson video statement about family Left_bar_bleue1/1Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty
PostSubject: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:47 pm

here

so sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Julie Hudson video statement about family Left_bar_bleue0/0Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:30 am

this is a really really sad situation...my prayers with j.hud and family and i hope they find her nephew and i hate to think of the worst but it ain't usually good if the kid ain't found within the 1st 48hours but i really hope i'm wrong and he has a safe return...this whole situation is really excuse my language but FUCKED UP Crying or Very sad AND VERY VERY SAD No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:
Julie Hudson video statement about family Left_bar_bleue0/0Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:44 pm

u kno i was hoping what i said last night would'nt be tru and they would find the boy safely....damn...what the hell is wrong with this world...they found the boy and he wasn't alive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad j.hud you and family are in my prayers and i send my condelences. No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Julie Hudson video statement about family Left_bar_bleue1/1Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 pm

baby_j wrote:
u kno i was hoping what i said last night would'nt be tru and they would find the boy safely....damn...what the hell is wrong with this world...they found the boy and he wasn't alive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad j.hud you and family are in my prayers and i send my condelences. No Crying or Very sad
that is terrible, unforunately she had to experience all of that at one time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:32 pm

death is a very very serious issue espcially with murder involved and then it has to deal with 3 members of your family at one time. i kno personally i wouldn't even be able to cope with this at all right now and probably would've done went crazy and completely lost it. i hope they find out who did this real soon and i really think there is more ppl. involved then just 1 invidual and i hope they catch all involved within the next day...someone better start talkin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julie Hudson video statement about family   Julie Hudson video statement about family Empty

Back to top Go down

Julie Hudson video statement about family
Page 1 of 1