Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mediatakeout blogs about monica again

Go down 
+2
baby_j
cutiepie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue1/0Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty
PostSubject: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 pm

http://www.mediatakeout.com/

They had nothing else to talk about so they decides to talk about monica tatoo's lil.
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue0/0Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm

well at least monica name still out there regardless to what they talkin' bout....i guess monica at gave them shit else to talk about in this early and slow news week so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue1/1Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 am

KEEP HER NAME CIrCULATING...........THAT'S WHAT THEY DO cheers

Last edited by JrBail1 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue1/0Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 pm

baby_j wrote:
well at least monica name still out there regardless to what they talkin' bout....i guess monica at gave them shit else to talk about in this early and slow news week so far.
True it get's under my skin when people be commenting on shit and don't have a clue what the hell they talking.
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue0/0Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:30 pm

i know it gets frustrating when ppl. literally just talk shit to be talkin' shit....but pubilcity is pubilicity whether it's good or bad. it just shows monica name on ppl. minds regardless to the bullshit behind what they're talkin.
Back to top Go down
monica2
Miss Thang
monica2

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 pm

lol them people on there crazy as hell and even if it were ROCKO's name so what at least thats her sons name also incase something does happen but someone was right, she didnt get it until lil rock was born because it wasnt on her leg during after the storm era
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 pm

actually i think if you watch closely in the so gone video she does have a tat on her thigh just not with rocko's name on it...so she i believed did have the tat but didn't add that part until after the birth. but honestly i could care less who it represents b/c it possibly could be both...but thinkabout it, it is on her thigh and who actually............nevermind.....lmao!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:35 am

damn..i didnt know it was that big..but if mo like it..i love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Left_bar_bleue2/2Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:04 am

They are so ready for Monica that they have to blog about the tattoo lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mediatakeout blogs about monica again   Mediatakeout blogs about monica  again Empty

Back to top Go down

Mediatakeout blogs about monica again
Page 1 of 1