Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have yall noticed....

Go down 
+2
jojo
baby_j
6 posters
AuthorMessage
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue0/0have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

have yall noticed.... Empty
PostSubject: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm

i kno i may be totally like thinking completely outside of the box but have yall noticed that sandra rose ain't been reppin' for monica like she use to do. usually any new pics of monica example like at the bet awards monica would've been like headline news for sandra or with the whole birthday thing....usually she be on point on wishing monica a happy birthday. and the last thing i've noticed was with the halloween pics. monica and her ppl sent them to necole bitchie but not sandra....and usually sandra would've done posted them up lately...so do yall think monica/sandra had some kind of blowout like sandra seems to be doing with every artist out right now?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue2/2have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:56 pm

yes i have. i thought that i was the only one
Back to top Go down
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue1/0have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:03 pm

I actually did notice that.
Back to top Go down
monica2
Miss Thang
monica2

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue0/0have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 am

oh well she'll be all over monica when she comes back out but i do wonder what the fall out was about?
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

damn....i didnt notice that...maybe it was about her saying "Rocko suprised Monica with a gift of a lifetime" b/c Monica hasnt came out and said anything about it...nor did Sandra mention it again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue1/0have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 pm

It could have something to do with how negative she has been to ciara you know monica don't like that either.
Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
have yall noticed.... Left_bar_bleue1/1have yall noticed.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:33 pm

^^^^^^^^^^ i bet................you know Mo is everybody's big sister
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm

her doggin' ciara was one of the reason i thought she could possibly had a fall out with her and she really doesn't seem to like luda or usher either and mo cool with those peeps too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:57 pm

baby_j wrote:
her doggin' ciara was one of the reason i thought she could possibly had a fall out with her and she really doesn't seem to like luda or usher either and mo cool with those peeps too.
Yup that's about right.
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 am

yea cause didnt she call usher gay or something before?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:41 am

MonicasMan wrote:
yea cause didnt she call usher gay or something before?
She say all kinds of shit about usher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have yall noticed....   have yall noticed.... Empty

Back to top Go down

have yall noticed....
Page 1 of 1