Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................

Go down 
+2
baby_j
missthang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
missthang
Miss Thang

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Character sheet
dice:
SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Left_bar_bleue0/0SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty
PostSubject: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:05 pm

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND THE BRANDY STANS WERE JUST HAVING FUN.......EARLIER I WAS HEARING THAT BRANDY STANS(NOT FANS)WERE GOING IN WALMART AND DIPPING BEYONCE,COMMON AND MUSIQ CDS IN THE TRASH...I EVEN LAUGHED ABOUT IT BUT MY COUSIN JUST TEXT ME AND SAID SHE SAW 1 PUTTING BRANDY CDS ON THE TOP AND TAKING A WHOLE BUNCH OF BEYONCE CDS AND WALKING AWAY WITH THEM.....IF TRUE THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC AND THEY JUST MAKING IT LOOK BAD FOR THE OTHER BRANDY FANS WHOSUPPORT AND LOVE HER......THEM CRAZIES BETTER STAY 100 FEET FROM MO CDS WHEN THEY HIT THE STORES.........ITS JUST SHAMEFUL WHAT SOME PEOPLEWILL STOOP TO.....
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Left_bar_bleue0/0SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:44 pm

lmao that just retarded....what's the purpose of doing that...ain't nobody gonna buy it anyways...j/k about that part though but seriously that's just real stupid and childish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Left_bar_bleue1/0SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 am

Omg i didn't know it was that serious.
Back to top Go down
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Left_bar_bleue2/2SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:40 am

they so stupid lol
Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Left_bar_bleue1/1SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 am

WHATEVA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy that helped none..b/c Brandy's sales weren't all that great and Beyonce's sales were that great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................   SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING........................................................... Empty

Back to top Go down

SOME OF THESE CRAZY STANS WILL DO ANYTHING...........................................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: General Section :: General Entertainment-
Jump to: