Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Left_bar_bleue1/0Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Empty
PostSubject: Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird   Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Left_bar_bleue1/1Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird   Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm

THAT WAS CRAZY...BRANDY WAS BEING DEFENSIVE AND SHE HAVE A REASON I AM SURE SHE HAS ANSWERED THOSE QUESTIONS A MILLION TIMES
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Left_bar_bleue0/0Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird   Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm

She's human...somedays some questions will get under your skin..where other days its like whatever...i'll answer it.!! Cut Bran Bran some slack..i love her cd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird   Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got  lilttle weird Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out this new brandy interview on shade 45 that got lilttle weird
Page 1 of 1