Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Left_bar_bleue1/1EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Empty
PostSubject: EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81   EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:07 am

EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Eartha_kitt
Sultry singer and dynamic actress Eartha died today of Colon cancer.
The Tony, GRAMMY and Emmy award nominee is noted for a number of songs and her role as Catwoman in the 1960s television series “Batman.” More recently, she became a pop culture symbol for her role as a sexy cougar in the popular 1990’s flick, “Boomerang.”
A family friend, Andrew Freedman, told the Associated Press that Kitt was treated recently at Columbia Presbyterian in New York for complications related to her cancer.
Kitt was born in South Carolina to a 14-year-old mother but moved to New York at 8 years old to live with an aunt before becoming a world renowned performer, style icon and sex symbol. In the 1960s, she was blacklisted by the government for speaking up against the Vietnam War at a White House function.
A self-proclaimed “sex kitten,” she was also famous for her catlike purr and her rendition of “Santa Baby.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
candicemofan864
Miss Thang
candicemofan864

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81   EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:35 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Left_bar_bleue2/2EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81   EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 pm

R.I.P. Eartha. I thought that she was 100 years old lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81   EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81 Empty

Back to top Go down

EARTHA KITT DIES AT 81
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: General Section :: General Entertainment-
Jump to: