Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Left_bar_bleue1/1MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Empty
PostSubject: MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL   MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Tonight at 11 p.m. on NBA TV you will see Ahmad Rashad help NBA champion Kenny Smith count down his Top 10 moments in the NBA this past year — bookended with performances by R&B singer-songwriter Robin Thicke, Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy (above) and Smith’s daughter Kayla.
But what you probably won’t get a glimpse at — or maybe even hear — is Smith “reinterpreting” guests Boris Kodjoe and Keshia Knight Pulliam’s names. (It’s pronounced “Ko-joe”, not “Ku-jo”, right? And that’s “Pulliam” Mr. Smith, not “Pullman”).
How intentionally funny Smith is off camera. (“Ladies — this is for you,” he told audience at Turner studios. “Boris Ku-jo is here! Ladies — this is for you too: His wife (actress Nicole Ari Parker) is here!”
And lastly, before the tape started rolling, there was the reunion of most of the members of hit Bravo reality show “Real Housewives of Atlanta”. (And we are happy to report that NeNe, Sheree, Lisa and DeShawn greeted each other warmly over the cold cuts laid out in the green room. In fact, they all couldn’t stop cooing over Taste boutique owner Teresa Caldwell’s fur-lined Louis Vuitton bag.)
Thus were the sights and sounds at Monday afternoon’s taping, which also included celeb guests Chris Webber — “I’m here to do a little Luther Vandross, and moonwalk,” the former NBA star/current TNT analyst joked, Eric Snow, Ed Hartwell, Monica and a noticeably-slimmer Fat Joe.
Planning to watch it tonight? Bought Robin Thicke and/or Soulja Boy’s latest CDs yet - and if so, how would you rate them?

ONCE I GET FOOTAGE I WILL POST IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Left_bar_bleue0/0MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL   MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:39 pm

did u manage to get this footage Jrr?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery

MO PERFORMED ON NBA HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: Monica Exclusive Forum :: Monica News-
Jump to: