Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Left_bar_bleue1/1BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Empty
PostSubject: BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX   BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm

source told The People newspaper:
“In the dressing room, Beyoncé told Alex she’d like to work with her in the future and suggested the possibility of recording a new single together. She also said she’d love Alex to take part in her UK tour, possibly as a support act, although nothing is set in stone yet.” (LINK)
They say Beyonce and Alex first laid eyes on each other during rehearsals for X Factor — and the two have been inseparable ever since!
Burke is the record holder for most singles sold in a 24-hour period in London. Her single “Hallelujah” sold 105,000 copies in one day. But she certainly isn’t an established artist. And nothing the 20-year-old has accomplished musically warrants all this attention that Bey is lavishing on her.
I hear Alex is so smitten with Bey that she has sworn off men. She recently told a fashion magazine that men were a waste of her time and space! (LINK)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
shan
Miss Thang
shan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX   BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Y? LMAO
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Left_bar_bleue0/0BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX   BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:00 pm

lol....sandra was makin' these too look like lovers...hahahahaha....well she did point out some major clues to where the tabloids can blow this story up...lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Left_bar_bleue0/0BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX   BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm

LMAO!! i love Alex's voice
she was really good on Xfactor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX   BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX Empty

Back to top Go down

BEYONCE WILL RECORD WITH ALEX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: General Section :: General Entertainment-
Jump to: