Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue1/1Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty
PostSubject: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue0/0Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:45 pm

i really enjoyed this interview and with all 3 of them on the same stage. plus monica is just so damn crazy. i really think this was one of the best interviews mo did on 106 and park. and i kno this part wasn't included but this was the one when they asked about who could play them in lifestory type movie. and mo's probably right i think she is the only one who could be herself in a movie...do you think there are any actresses out that could actually me monica in a lifestory???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue2/2Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:03 pm

baby_j wrote:
i really enjoyed this interview and with all 3 of them on the same stage. plus monica is just so damn crazy. i really think this was one of the best interviews mo did on 106 and park. and i kno this part wasn't included but this was the one when they asked about who could play them in lifestory type movie. and mo's probably right i think she is the only one who could be herself in a movie...do you think there are any actresses out that could actually me monica in a lifestory???

i was dying laughing. i love mo to death Razz
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue0/0Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 pm

i dont know anyone who could actually play monica....she's to real and i love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue2/2Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 am

MonicasMan wrote:
i dont know anyone who could actually play monica....she's to real and i love it!
I will have to be an actress from the south
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 pm

jojo wrote:
MonicasMan wrote:
I will have to be an actress from the south
but are there actually many actresses from the south though? i don't know of many unless i'm just completely clueless. i could actually see sanaa lathan do it b/c she can do just about any role and she the closest on in hollywood that kind of just a little resembles mo the best.
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 pm

OOO i love love love Sanaa!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:29 pm

MonicasMan wrote:
OOO i love love love Sanaa!!
i do to and i really think she is an underrated actress that's been in some big movies.
Back to top Go down
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Left_bar_bleue1/0Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 pm

I remember this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys   Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica @106 interview w/ Missy & Akeys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monica2K :: Monica Exclusive Forum :: Monica Media Section-
Jump to: