Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocko and his son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Rocko and his son Left_bar_bleue2/2Rocko and his son Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Rocko and his son 4194274201a8395284938l
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Rocko and his son Left_bar_bleue0/0Rocko and his son Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

malik or ramone which seems to be what he's gonna by time gonna be just like his daddy. rocko seems to be heavily involved in all his boys lives and i love how malik is included in everything lil' rocko and melo. they gotta tight family...gotta love it. there's a lot more family pics and things on his myspace but ion like to share b/c they're personal. just say he loves his brothers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
Rocko and his son Left_bar_bleue1/1Rocko and his son Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 pm

baby_j wrote:
malik or ramone which seems to be what he's gonna by time gonna be just like his daddy. rocko seems to be heavily involved in all his boys lives and i love how malik is included in everything lil' rocko and melo. they gotta tight family...gotta love it. there's a lot more family pics and things on his myspace but ion like to share b/c they're personal. just say he loves his brothers.
HE REALLY IS............DESPITE WHAT PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT HIM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Rocko and his son Left_bar_bleue0/0Rocko and his son Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 pm

JrBail1 wrote:
baby_j wrote:
i kno...i'm glad ppl. on the outside just think they kno everything about rocko...they be crackin' me up. it's obvious that he a family man and the rap thing is all an act but ppl. always make their professional life out to be like their personal life when none of it's the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Rocko and his son Left_bar_bleue1/0Rocko and his son Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 pm

baby_j wrote:
JrBail1 wrote:
baby_j wrote:
i kno...i'm glad ppl. on the outside just think they kno everything about rocko...they be crackin' me up. it's obvious that he a family man and the rap thing is all an act but ppl. always make their professional life out to be like their personal life when none of it's the same.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rocko and his son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocko and his son   Rocko and his son Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocko and his son
Page 1 of 1