Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

monica at rock the vote video

Go down 
+3
missthang
baby_j
cutiepie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue1/0monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

monica at rock the vote video Empty
PostSubject: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue0/0monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

t4p....it's not the best quality but you can tell ppl. where feelin' monica from the performance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
missthang
Miss Thang

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue0/0monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 pm

thanks i just saw she perform in Texas...monica on her grind and im lovin it...
Back to top Go down
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue1/1monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 am

thanks cutie, check ur pms too
Code:
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44106854">monica at tha rock the vote at lhs</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=44106854,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=44106854,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue1/0monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:06 am

baby_j wrote:
t4p....it's not the best quality but you can tell ppl. where feelin' monica from the performance. Very Happy
I know it definetly ain't the best but,it kinda gives you a idea of what went down.
Back to top Go down
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
monica at rock the vote video Left_bar_bleue2/2monica at rock the vote video Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 pm

cutiepie wrote:
baby_j wrote:
I know it definetly ain't the best but,it kinda gives you a idea of what went down.
t4p anyway. can't hear because of the loud fans lol
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm

the fans was cutting up..i love it..she looked damn good too
go mo!! get your money boo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 pm

jojo wrote:
cutiepie wrote:
baby_j wrote:
t4p anyway. can't hear because of the loud fans lol
Yeah the fans was straight off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Realness
Miss Thang
Realness

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : (Admin)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:09 am

Neva seen this. THANKS SO MUCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monica at rock the vote video   monica at rock the vote video Empty

Back to top Go down

monica at rock the vote video
Page 1 of 1