Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Left_bar_bleue1/0Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty
PostSubject: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 am

Monica was at the listening session and they play trust monica's part of course and monica was dancing and having a ball.Franckie said it was her favorite song on the album.That's promo ya'll get ready.
Back to top Go down
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Left_bar_bleue2/2Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:30 am

yes i did love mo
Back to top Go down
missthang
Miss Thang

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Character sheet
dice:
Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 pm

im hoping they release that as keyshia 3rd single, plus mo gonna be done drop her single by then....mo will be allover radio and tv....
Back to top Go down
MonicasMan
Makings Of Me
MonicasMan

Male
Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : ADMIN
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Left_bar_bleue0/0Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm

I am hoping its Monica's 2nd single and Keyshia's third that would be hot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chadavery
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:35 pm

yea i actually caught that episode today...frankie was act. making since to me for the 1st time ever...she actually do kno what she talkin' about...j/k....lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?   Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did ya'll see mo on keyshia's tv show?
Page 1 of 1