Monica2K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica's Updates and Exclusives

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cutiepie
The Boy Is Mine
cutiepie

Female
Number of posts : 196
Job/hobbies : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
dice:
New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Left_bar_bleue1/0New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty
PostSubject: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 pm

http://www.singersroom.com/interview/artist-v-140.asp

I really think it is true.I thought monica and rocko was married on the single when she called him her husband it was just the way she said it.Even when usher's wife said they recently went to a celebrity wedding monica just came to mine.Well if it is true maybe we can get some pictures from essence or something.
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Left_bar_bleue0/0New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 pm

i think it is more than likely tru...and congrats to them....i'm really really happy for mo b/c she been through so much and now finally finding peace. GOD is there for our girl now he has truly helped her through the storm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
JrBail1
Makings Of Me
JrBail1

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : (Root Admin)
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character sheet
dice:
New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Left_bar_bleue1/1New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 pm

I KNEW MONICA WAS SECRETLY MARRIED AND ALL THE HATING HOES TALKN ISH WHILE ROCKO HAD ALREADY PUT A RING ON IT LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atljnice
jojo
The Boy Is Mine
jojo

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Character sheet
dice:
New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Left_bar_bleue2/2New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:18 pm

so secretive lol
Back to top Go down
baby_j
Makings Of Me
baby_j

Female
Number of posts : 359
Job/hobbies : Admin
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character sheet
dice:
New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Left_bar_bleue0/0New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 am

they are very secretive but mainly rocko...i mean monica opens up a little at time but rocko hell naw what's his business is his and like he said if you already kno then you kno so why ask he ain't tellin'...lol anyways congrats to them and i guess it kinda confirms it when mo just corrected sandra on her info about the song and not the marriage thing. go on monica/rocko keep doin' u and i really wish them the best b/c i can see them actually making it together....they bring me hope that love can be and is real...lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jmfjones
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married   New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married Empty

Back to top Go down

New brian m.cox interview saying mo is married
Page 1 of 1